5 Reasons why you need our social media coverage service at your next event
1. We take videos and professional images to generate content that sells.
It’s no secret that you need high-quality, original content added to your website and social media accounts, but acquiring that content can be time-consuming. That’s where we come in! We take professional images and videos of your event to use any way you like. We edit and send you the videos and images ready to post on social media and your website.
2. We are there to represent you and your business!
Our professional team goes to your event either wearing your t-shirts or polos with your branding or we wear our company t-shirts or polos. Whichever you prefer. At your event, we are there to represent you and your business and to generate content which will add recurring value for your business.
3. We create a buzz.
If you wish we can take props for images to engage with your audience and to have your audience engage with your brand or depending on the event we can also be in the background taking pictures with minimal to no intrusions.
4. We create promotional digital assets for your business.
Need promotional blogs, landing pages, a website, or a social media marketing campaign all about your event? We can help with that! We can handle your pre-event and post-event campaigns while also delivering a unique digital experience during your event to allow for a total digital experience all centered around your event.
5. We generate content that converts.
“Content is King” is a saying that details how important having content is for any digital marketing campaign nowadays. All the content we generate is created with the purpose of achieving a pre-established goal so that when the content is finalized that goal can be achieved.
We can help you better connect with your event attendees and reach out to your online audience before, during, and after your event.
Here are some short-term and long-term benefits from our social media event coverage service:
- High-quality, original content to use any way you like. Be it on social media, emails, your website, and videos.
- Search Engine Optimization Boost. That’s right, content distributed on your online channels can directly affect your online ranking, and the content we generate is done so with the purpose of ranking online, getting views and shares, and getting people to engage with your content online.
- Sell more online. Professional videos show your online audience what you can do with much more detail than a simple image. When we combine that video with a blog or have it added to your website then it becomes a powerful sales tool that can help you close more deals and sell more.
- Build a brand image. Your online content directly influences how people view you online. In fact, in most cases, the content you share online is the first piece of information someone sees when they find you online or when they are referred to you.
Yes we do! During your event we have team members update your social media accounts with highlights of the event as they take place this way your online audience can actively engage with event material as the event is occurring.
Yes! Facebook Live videos are hot and what would your event be without one?
That really depends on how long your event was and how much content we generated for you. On average, we handover the content to you in three business days.
Of course! We are there to make you look great, and to represent your business and your brand. Simply let us know before the event so we can speak to you about any needed arrangements. During your event, we are there as an extension of your team.